Tuesday 1 November 2016

Planning for 2017

As the days fly by we start thinking about planning for the New Year. With this in mind I have designed some calendars for 2017. There are two calendars, one for your desk and the other a wall calendar. The wall calendar has generously sized squares for making a note of important dates. Both designs feature either a collection of my favourite watercolour paintings and the second has a collection of my landscapes in oils. 

I ordered some of each to see how they would look. The parcel arrived today and I'm very happy with how they turned out, and the colour resolution is good.

If you would like one (and these would make lovely gifts) please let me know in the comments. 
The cost of postage for International orders will depend on your location. 

I have also designed a new calendar for my Red Bubble page. These can be ordered online directly from the website.

Desk Calendar with watercolour paintings

                       
                                                            Calendars for 2017

Desk Calendar - watercolours 

Desk calendar - landscapes in oils


Wall calendar - landscapes in oils


Wall calendar - watercolours 


No comments:

Post a Comment