Tuesday 12 November 2013

Drawing at Deja` Bru


Deja` Bru Café - ink and watercolour Stillman & Birn Alpha sketchbook
©2013 Carol Lee Beckx

A favourite café,  Deja` Bru, is just up the road from me so I do visit often! 
If you remember, it’s also the home of my large painting of Paris - here’s the link to see the painting.

The other day I was delighted to find that the lovely owner had started to ride to work. Her delightful pink bike was standing in a corner.

It was the perfect addition to my sketch.

4 comments:

  1. It is a perfect addition to your drawing. It brings everything together in a delightfully whimsical setting reminiscent of ice cream parlor so years ago. Charming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. I'm so pleased to see that you are rapidly making headway with your new knee - love the latest painting.

      Delete