Tuesday 11 September 2012

Virtual travelling in Paris - blog by blog.


In a previous post, Deja Bru - The Project  l wrote about surfing the net for references for my Paris street scene. There are also numerous blogs that extol the delights of Paris. I turned to these for more inspiration.


Detail: The Eiffel Tower Deja Bru - acrylic on Linen Carol Lee Beckx

Some of these gave me a lamp post or a café chair; a tree lined street; a blackboard Menu handwritten in lovely French cursive; chimneys unique to Paris or the detail of a wrought iron balcony.

Thank you for the inspiration.

I thought you might enjoy a virtual tour of Paris, so here are some links:









2 comments:

  1. Be sure to visit Peter's Paris.
    http://www.peter-pho2.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder, Casey, his was indeed one of the inspirational blogs I visited!

      Delete