Thursday 10 May 2012

Busy times - a demonstration and a workshop


This Saturday 12th May, from 2.00pm to 4.00pm I will be demonstrating at Art Shed Brisbane
I’ll be talking about colour as an introduction to the forthcoming workshop and starting a new painting in a series based on images from Mooloolaba Beach.




Flinders Blue oil on canvas 1000mm x 1000mm ©Carol Lee Beckx 2012

The following week I will be conducting  two day workshop in the Circle Gallery, Art Shed Brisbane

Friday 18th May and Sunday 20th May
9.30am - 15.30pm

Colour Basics 
  •          exploring basic colour palettes;
  • ·        simplifying colour mixing;
  • ·        unlocking the secrets of harmonious colours to give you confidence and inspire your      use of colour.
Book at Art Shed 274 Montague Road
West End
Phone: 3846 1330

3 comments:

  1. Flinders Blue is a great testimonial for what will be a great workshop. You know your color. Beautiful painting Carol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I am looking forward to the workshop - it's always fun to help painters explore colour.

      Delete
  2. So colorful - hope it went well.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I replied to your comment that I am not able to find the name of those strange blossoms. Maybe someone will know!

    ReplyDelete